Hip gold of hell (Dessert)
- 2 x 250 g Cream
- 100 g Nougat cream (Nutella has amazingly the least fat of all nougat creams...)
- a pinch each of ground cinnamon, ground cardamom, ginger powder
- 100g Snickers-Spread
- chopped pistachios to taste
- Waffle rollsProcedure
- Heat half of the cream and nougat cream and the spices (add according to gusto) in a saucepan while stirring until the cream has completely dissolved in the cream. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Heat the second half of the cream and Snickers spread in a saucepan, stirring, until cream is completely dissolved in cream. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Chill the creams separately for at least 3 hours.
- Whip the cream with a whisk (hand mixer) until stiff (use cream stiffener if necessary).
- Pick out glass bowls (so that the different colors come out better), then first distribute the Snickers cream, crumble the wafer rolls and sprinkle over it as a separating layer, then pour the Nutella cream over it.
Spread the pistachio kernels, and if you like, you can stick 2 small decorative rolls (zebra rolls are perfect!) inside.
- Then go jogging for at least 2 hours.... :o)