My other identities...
Mahet/ Meister Mahet
In the beginning was the university. They built me a great computer recognition for the university. Where today only four letters and four digits are lovelessly slapped together, back then they were still tinkering tenderly. That's how the abbreviation MArkus HEiTz, MAHET, came about. I thought it was chic. The "Meister" was only awarded after passing the master's examination. A real master title.
Other Mahets (the fakes of course), found on the net...
- Kerri was born in the state of eastern Daas, in the country of Esium. Her father Mahet was the Maze keeper of Cabal - a land poised on the edge of the Suraanese Empire. Cabal had been designed to fend off any land attack by Suraanese forces; its land turned into a perfect battleground filled with trenches, pits and other nefarious traps. As a daughter of Mahet, Kerri spent much of her childhood in Cabal's underground maze. Traitors, prisoners and Suraanese invaders would be teleported into the maze by Lord Araith of Cabal. It was Mahet's duty to rearm and service all of the maze's deadly traps.Suffice as to say, Kerri learned a lot about intstruments of torture and death. The Daasin people were never one's for tact.
- Sravasti has two villages, Sahet and Mahet. From the Balrampur-Sravasti road one can enter Sahet, which is spread over an area of 400 acres and has a number of ruins. A little north of Sahet, towards the Rapti River, is the ancient fortified city of Mahet. The entrance to the mud fortification of Mahet is constructed in a beautiful crescent shape. Though an ancient structure, its five gates and walls are still visible. Pakki Kuti, Kuchhi Kuti and many other stupas tell the story of the great monasteries that once stood here.
- Welkom op de website vanMahet. Vanwege problemen met de juiste server zijn wij op dit moment nog niet in staat de goede layout van de website aan u te tonen. Binnenkort zult u kennis maken met de complete website. Onze excuses.
- The most peculiar element in this Samaritan cult theology, of course, was the offspring that the ancient Egyptian "Tefnut-Mahet" hypostasis has engendered-the Ennoia. It is necessary to review for a moment the Egyptian prehistory of this feminine dimension in the godhead. The association of Tefnut with Mahet is as ancient as are the Coffin Texts. In later Egyptian times the goddess Mahet, as a personal manifestation of justice, right, rightness, order, and truth has been brought into companionship with Thoth, the masculine patron of knowledge and scribalism. She has become the feminine associate of Thoth.
- In the Netherlands, we do this in collaboration with the "Maatschap Acute Hulpverlening Education en Training", abbreviated MAHET
- Marie, born as Mahet, joined the Dominicans of Flavigny-sur-Ozerain in 1861, after studying at the seminary in Dijon.
- Montsorel, Mahet "Maud", Birth: 1185 Lincolnshire, England, Gender: Female, Family: Marriage: ABT 1210 Lincolnshire, England