… or also: delicious avocado tahini yogurt dip
- 2 halve ripe avocados, remove stone, spoon flesh into a bowl
- Add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1-2 Peel cloves of garlic (depending on the degree of doom), chop finely and put in it
- Add 4 tablespoons of sesame paste (tahini)
- add a few leaves of chopped parsley
- Add 1 teaspoon of cumin and a half teaspoon with chili powder
Process all this with a blender, add to the paste natural yogurt by the spoonful until a creamy consistency.
Season to taste with pepper and salt. Done!